Dark Earth overview
Dark Earth is an excellent game for any Adventure with supreme rich graphics and great interaction with the surrounding environment and each of the characters in that environment.
|Windows System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 95 or Windows 98|
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 75 MHz|
|Graphics Card:||SVGA graphics and 16-bit color or higher|
|Sound Card:||Sound Blaster compatible sound card|
|Hard Drive Space:||60 MB|
|CD/DVD Drive:||4X CD-ROM|
|Controls:||Keyboard & Mouse|
Note: Dark Earth is not available for Apple. Consider using Windows under Bootcamp.
Note: Dark Earth is not available for Linux. Consider using Wine to run Windows programs and games.
- Watch who you kill. If you are planning to attempt to kill someone, save your game first or you may make a mistake, causing you to have to restart the game.
- Talk to everyone, sometimes may be needed to get further in the game.
- If you are finding yourself not getting anywhere, try going down to the lower level or up to the main city.
Press P to pause the game, type the code (case-sensitive) and press Enter. Easy Mode must be entered first to enable the other codes.
- fortytwo - Easy Mode (enables other codes and cheat keys)
- dwarf - Small character
- baffe - Big hands
- bigfoot - Big feet
- bighead - Big head
- normal - Normal character
- muchbetter - Arkhan relieves himself
- Ctrl-D - Refill Arkhan's life gauge
- D - Decrease opponent's life to 1