New version today. http://www.hwinfo.com/download32.html
Changes in HWiNFO32 v3.73 - Released on: Apr-18-2011:
* Added possibility to change font size for LG LCD output.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Sabertooth P67.
* Added AMD Llano family branding.
* Enhanced support of Panther Point chipset.
* Added support of ITE IT8771 LPC/hardware monitor.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS E35M1-M and E35M1-I.
* Updated reporting of current memory clock on Arrandale/Clarkdale and Sandy Bridge.
* Added AMD RADEON HD 6790.
* Added support of AMD future GPUs: TAHITI, NEW ZEALAND, THAMES, LOMBOK.
* Layout/font change.
* Added reporting of GPU Clocks in Sensors.
* Fixed sensor logging CSV format.
* Fixed Apple SMC sensor values.
* Added monitoring support of uPI UP6218 and UP6266 VRs on GPU.
* Added monitoring support of CHiL CHL8214 on GPU.
* Fixed reporting of current GPU PCIe config on some machines.
* Added monitoring support of Volterra VT1556 on GPU.
* Added nVidia GeForce GT 520 (GF119).