If you already have SUPERAntiSpyware be sure to check for updates before scanning!
Download SuperAntispyware Free Edition (SAS)
* Double-click the icon on your desktop to run the installer.
* When asked to Update
the program definitions, click Yes
* If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here
* Next click the Preferences
•Under Start-Up Options
uncheck Start SUPERAntiSpyware
when Windows starts
* Click the Scanning Control
* Under Scanner Options make sure only the following are checked:
•Close browsers before scanning
•Scan for tracking cookies
•Terminate memory threats before quarantining
•Please leave the others unchecked
•Click the Close
button to leave the control center screen.
* On the main screen click Scan your computer
* On the left check the box for the drive you are scanning.
* On the right choose Perform Complete Scan
* Click Next
to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
* After the scan is complete a summary box will appear. Click OK
* Make sure everything in the white box has a check
next to it, then click Next
* It will quarantine what it found and if it asks if you want to reboot, click Yes
•To retrieve the removal information please do the following:
, double-click the SUPERAntiSpyware
icon on your desktop.
Click the Statistics/Logs
•Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
•It will open in your default text editor (preferably Notepad
•Save the notepad file to your desktop by clicking (in notepad) File > Save As...
* Save the log somewhere you can easily find it. (normally the desktop)
* Click close and close again to exit the program.
*Copy and Paste
the log in your post.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here.
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note)
- Please save the log to a location you will remember.
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
and save it to your desktop.Vista
users right click on dds
and select Run as administrator
(you will receive a UAC prompt, please allow it)
* XP users
Double click on dds to run it.
* If your antivirus or firewall try to block DDS
then please allow it to run.
* When finished DDS
will open two (2) logs.
* Save both reports to your desktop.
* The instructions here ask you to attach the Attach.txt.
2) Attach.txtInstead of attaching, please copy/past both logs into your ThreadNote: DDS
will instruct you to post the Attach.txt log as an attachment.
Please just post it as you would any other log by copying and pasting it into the reply.
•Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection.
Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HERE
.Then post your DDS logs. (DDS.txt