when I tried opening MBAM in normal mode it keeps saying "The specified service does not exist as an installed service"This may help with that problem. Also please check your device manager to see if there are any yellow warning signs.
Save these instructions so you can have access to them while in Safe Mode.
Please click here
to download AVP Tool by Kaspersky.
- Save it to your desktop.
- Reboot your computer into SafeMode. You can do this by restarting your computer and continually tapping the F8 key until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight SafeMode then hit enter.
- Double click the setup file to run it.
- Click Next to continue.
- Accept the License agreement and click on next.
- It will, by default, install it to your desktop folder. Click Next.
- It will then open a box There will be a tab that says Automatic scan.
- Under Automatic scan make sure these are checked.
- Hidden Startup Objects
- System Memory
- Disk Boot Sectors.
- My Computer.
- Also any other drives (Removable that you may have)
Leave the rest of the settings as they appear as default.
•Then click on Scan at the to right hand Corner.
•It will automatically Neutralize any objects found.
•If some objects are left un-neutralized then click the button that says Neutralize all
•If it says it cannot be neutralized then choose the delete option when prompted.
•After that is done click on the reports button at the bottom and save it to file name it Kas.
•Save it somewhere convenient like your desktop and just post only the detected Virus\malware in the report it will be at the very top under Detected post those results in your next reply.Note: This tool will self uninstall when you close it so please save the log before closing it.