Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Far Cry 3 Tint/Contrast Glitch......please help  (Read 22161 times)

lunu1997

Far Cry 3 Tint/Contrast Glitch......please help
« on: May 19, 2014, 05:35:31 AM »
Whenever I am going indoors or coming outdoors in this game this glitch appears.Its annoying when it flickers.
Screenshots:

If the images doesn't appear
Here's the link to the album
http://imgur.com/a/AGEPX

I've tried installing new Nvidia Drivers, Changed Dx11 to Dx9, Experimented with the video settings but I still get this glitch

I have a Gainward GTX 570

Please Help ??? ???

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Far Cry 3 Tint/Contrast Glitch......please help
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 03:01:56 PM »
Since a screenshot cant flicker to see what you are seeing, I can only state from prior video card issues that I have experienced what I think you may be seeing.

Is this happening in any other games or just this one?

Some games release bug fix patches, have you checked to see if there are any bug fix patches for this game and are you fully patched up?

I had an issue with a game called Dragon Age 2 with a flickering with GeForce GT 430 and patch v1.04 corrected this. Darkly shaded areas of the game would occasionally flicker white and back to dark shaded. This didnt happen when standing still in game, but only when moving around such as turning or running towards a dark shaded area. The flickering happened more frequently when turning left or right, but patch 1.04 fixed this game. All other games worked fine with the video card and latest nVidia drivers for the GT 430. For the fact that the problem was only with this one game, I knew that it was just something with this one game and not video card since all other games had no problems.