Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Down Arrow missing ! ?  (Read 4996 times)

Verylost

Topic Starter

Beginner

Down Arrow missing ! ?
    « on: August 03, 2015, 09:27:37 PM »
    Ok just got in any turned my Dell laptop on Inspiron 15 3000 series and using win 8.1 64 ; and my down arrow is missing; poof ; no
    where to be seen ? ?      I resized the window thinking that might reveal the down arrow but it didn t !  !

So whats this all about and how do I fix this ?  ?  ?    -  thanks need the help : (

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Down Arrow missing ! ?
    « Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 10:38:30 AM »
    Down arrow missing when?  When using a web browser, a large MS Office file, or what? 

Verylost

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 12:01:15 PM »
      It doesn t matter the down arrow is missing right now as I type this answer; its missing on you tube and free e book sites that I love getting books from etc .

And sometimes the page up/down doesn t work and sometimes stacked arrows that are on the bottom row don t work; they are very
      flaky restore and re set I.E.  11.0  don t fix it so what have I missed ?      Wonder if I need to delete all settings to get either reset or restore to work because of a saved corrupt saved setting that I don t know of ?

Maybe save all to my external hard drive but wouldn t that just return what ever might be corrupt back on the system ?

Hope that makes sense another tutty problem to solve dang it  : (   

Verylost

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 12:14:38 PM »
        Just noticed something weird and wonder what it means ; when I click where the down arrow should be but isn t the normal blue backround ; the MS desktop color that peaks over the top of the page I am on turns a very very light grey ! so whats that about
        dang it.    Wheres my pesty down arrow ?     

Then when I click else where its back to normal;  so what now : (