I have an 2GB usb-stick which win98SE installs fine onto, but then the installer requires a reboot...
After this reboot I just see a blinking "_" and nothing happens
As far as I know it should work, or do have to edit some bios settings or what?
Any help you can providde is appreciated
The reason why I'm trying to install win98:
Some old good software doesn't work in XP
My old games does not work in XP (Mostly this reason)
The softwares does work under MS Virtual PC but the games doesn't, as they require DX 3 hardware or higher
If anyone is interested, here is a list of the things that I intend to use on Win98:
- Buggy : Fun racing game, with RC cars
- GTA 2 : It does work on XP, but it feels more like a Win9x game
- Redline Racer : Fun racing game, with motorcycles
- N4S Porsche 2000 : I have always preferred Porsche
- Dance Ejay 3 : Making some music
- And a few more