Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: help with video card driver  (Read 4642 times)

xpicer

help with video card driver
« on: August 07, 2005, 10:53:53 AM »
about a week ago my computer crashed and i lost everything so now i just load everything back on it but i realized that i have no drivers for my video card and the bad part is that the video card dosent have a brand name or anything all it has its a serial witch is 2020560066368 and a couple of other brands on the chips but i dont think that will help since its not the brand of the video card any help will be great
thnx
xpicer .

Raptor

Re: help with video card driver
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 11:13:22 AM »
Has Windows not auto-installed the drivers for your videocard?

There should be a sticker on the videocard with a name on it, even on the brandless ones. Or perhaps the name is printed on a large chipset.

Raptor

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 11:15:23 AM »
Has Windows not auto-installed the drivers for your videocard?

If yes, you should be able to find the name software-wise.

There should be a sticker on the videocard with a name on it, even on the brandless ones. Or perhaps the name is printed on a large chipset.

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 06:02:51 PM »
about a week ago my computer crashed and i lost everything so now i just load everything back on it but i realized that i have no drivers for my video card and the bad part is that the video card dosent have a brand name or anything all it has its a serial witch is 2020560066368 and a couple of other brands on the chips but i dont think that will help since its not the brand of the video card any help will be great
thnx
xpicer .

Is there an FCC ID# imprinted on it? Is it AGP or PCI? What is the computer make/model, and did it come with it? Is the card mostly green? :o