Software > Virus and spyware removal

adobe flash misbehaving

<< < (5/10) > >>

SuperDave:
Please go to Jotti's malware scan
(If more than one file needs scanned they must be done separately and links posted for each one)

* Copy the file path in the below Code box:

--- Code: ---c:\windows\system32\sda\SDRTCPRM.dll

--- End code ---

* At the upload site, click once inside the window next to Browse.
* Press Ctrl+V on the keyboard (both at the same time) to paste the file path into the window.
* Next click Submit file
* Your file will possibly be entered into a queue which normally takes less than a minute to clear.
* This will perform a scan across multiple different virus scanning engines.
* Important: Wait for all of the scanning engines to complete.
* Once the scan is finished, Copy and then Paste the link in the address bar into your next reply.
* Download the following tool: RootRepeal - Rootkit Detector
* Direct download link is here: RootRepeal.zip

* Close all programs and temporarily disable your anti-virus, Firewall and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan.
* Click this link to see a list of such programs and how to disable them.

* Extract the program file to a new folder such as C:\RootRepeal
* Run the program RootRepeal.exe and go to the REPORT tab and click on the Scan button.
* Select ALL of the checkboxes and then click OK and it will start scanning your system.
* If you have multiple drives you only need to check the C: drive or the one Windows is installed on.
* When done, click on Save Report
* Save it to the same location where you ran it from, such as C:RootRepeal
* Save it as rootrepeal.txt
* Then open that log and select all and copy/paste it back on your next reply please.
* Close RootRepeal.

kamikaze33:
Jotti

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/507f8203dc80563ebde2cd72e29805865217e2d2

kamikaze33:
from safemode, i was unable to:

-start Online Armor (or to even check if i could disable it for that matter).
-most likely disable avast again, i followed the instructions but like i mentioned above regardless of what i click it still appears to be running both antivirus and firewall functions
-i think my trial of MBAM has run out, i could not find how to disable it (if it was even running at all from safe mode to begin with)
-i could not run RootRepeal. when i go under REPORT and click SCAN i get the following error-dialogue boxes:
(when clicking RootRepeal.exe)>FOPS - DeviceIoControl Error!  Error Code = 0xc0000024
Extended Info (0x00000124)
(after clicking SCAN)> Could not initialize driver!  Please contact the author!
>Error dumping SSDT (0xc0000024)!
>Attempt to read from address: 0x00000004)
>DeviceIoControl Error!  Error Code = 0x0

SuperDave:
Sorry. I forgot this is a 64 bit machine. Please try this.

Please download Rooter and Save it to your desktop.
[*]Double click it to start the tool.Vista and Windows7 run as administrator.
[*]Click Scan.
[*]Eventually, a Notepad file containing the report will open, also found at C:\Rooter.txt. Post that log in your next reply.
[/list]

kamikaze33:
Rooter keeps crashing as well; Windows explorer is telling me the program has stopped working and prompts me to close it once i have clicked Scan.

At the top of the window where it says Rooter v1.0.2 it also says Os detected: [32_bits] Windows 7 if that helps

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version