Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Setting text size  (Read 3346 times)

Guzeppi

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Certifications: List
    • Experience: Beginner
    Setting text size
    « on: July 03, 2012, 11:32:39 AM »
    Whenever i open a webpage (using firefox and Windows XP) the text is so tiny it is almost impossible to read.  How to enlarge the fonts once for all (I think the technical word is "by default0 so that i do not have to zoom in every time I open a page?  Many thanks IOSEFUS
    GUZEPPI

truenorth

Guru

Re: Setting text size
      « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 05:52:53 PM »
      Depending whether you want to achieve this goal on ALL web sites or just in some instances there are different ways to increase the font size on web sites. If you only want to do it on pages that may come up that require you to do so you can press the "ctrl" key on your keyboard and rotate your mouse wheel (forward increases backward decreases). If however you want to do it for all instances here are the directions from Firefox for how you do it with their browser. The 1st method will work with all browsers the second will vary in method depending on the browser.
      http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/font-size-and-zoom-increase-size-of-web-pages
      truenorth