Microsoft > Windows Vista and 7

Internet Explorer Prob.

(1/3) > >>

GLOOPS:
Hi there gentlemen ...I have a feeling this topic has been covered somewhere but can't find it lads.       I am starting to get web pages that won't open in my browser (IE) or it takes a very long time to load them.     What is my problem here please lads?????? 

Geek-9pm:
Thee are too many possible things that could do this.

* Bad internet connection.
* Too many Windows open.
* Two AV programs conflicting.
* Hardware problem
* Bad web sites.
* Something else. Have you tried another Browser?
Maybe Chrome?
Install Chrome from Google.
Does that  help any?

GLOOPS:
Hi there Geek mate.!   .....Well I have also got GOOGLE CHROME and I get a better performance from that connection than IE.     I am not sure which version of IE that I have mate.  There is a way to find out I think.

I don't leave any windows open, nor do I run more than one virus protector at a time ..so that's two down here.   I try to keep my start-up folder as lean as I can, which is a full time job these days.   :o ::)

soybean:
Try deleting browsing history in IE and see whether that improves its performance.

GLOOPS:
Well I have just run C Cleaner soybean and there has been some improvement, however I am still having to keep 'recovering webpage', which is annoying!   What is the latest version of IE and how do I check what version I have please?    :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version