Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Certain websites, like facebook, will only display in text only mode  (Read 2748 times)

raja15feb

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Hi,
    I'm experiencing quite an annoying problem. The sites I frequent most are not displaying properly in any of the browsers I use: IE, Firefox, Chrome.
    The sites I frequent are: Imdb, facebook, and the Flipkart. Yahoo, MSN, and Facebook will actually load, except they take an extremely long time (like back to the dial up days) and they only display an abridged, text only version. There are no colors, backgrounds, and mostly no pictures. It's the same with all three browsers. I have also cleared the cache and cookies and also reinsyatlled all the browsers. But the same problem exist. I have also attached the screenshot please help

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]

Chrisxs5

Hopeful
    • Sup!?
      • Where we learn IT daily!
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Certain websites, like facebook, will only display in text only mode
    « Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 09:00:38 AM »
    Usually this issue id caused by DNS issues. Try rebooting your router to resolve the issue first.
    Check out my blog: http://vitrookie.com

System, Network, Virtualization, Storage, ETC Admin with a bunch of certs and an ego trip!