Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Free UNLIMITED Internet !!!  (Read 2422 times)

Diganta28

Free UNLIMITED Internet !!!
« on: October 23, 2014, 02:21:30 AM »
Some days ago one of my friend said that he is able to use internet without any balance deduction (His ISP is using Airtel Ltd. )
I did not believe that it could be possible.But yesterday I have seen it with my own eyes (I went to his home and asked him to show me)and it is 100% working.He is having rs 28.54 in his sim balance and it is not reducing evem after connecting to the internet and disconnecting also (He is not using any data pack).When I asked him how it is possible then he told me that he is doing this as he Airtel has opened port 9200 in his state.I cannot understand what this means and cannot understand how it is possible!!
When I asked him how he is doing this he said that it is a top secret and he would not tell me the procedure.
Please let me know how is it possible and what this opening of ports actually means and why this ISP is offering free internet.

Note : I also have Airtel sim but when I use it to connect to the internet , standard data charges (Rs 0.10  / 10 kB ) is deducted but my friend is using it without spending a single ruppee !!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated
 :o@@@ !!! @@@ :o

camerongray

Expert
    • Yes
    • Cameron Gray - The Random Rambings of a Computer Geek
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Free UNLIMITED Internet !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 04:44:15 AM »
Maybe you should just pay for an internet connection like the rest of the world rather than trying to cheat the system and pushing up costs for other, honest users...  ::)

Diganta28

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 05:21:33 AM »
But I want to know what "opening of ports" actually means ???

Salmon Trout

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 05:27:56 AM »
Your friend is lying to you.

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 05:40:33 AM »
And with that I'm locking this thread. We are not in the business of helping others break the law.