Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Attempt to access Local Host IP returned error: Localhost is blocked: Other erro  (Read 2324 times)

Nad720

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    I have been having problems using my internet browsers, like Google Chrome, Firefox, IE. Since Norton Internet Security deleted a virus connected to wininter.dll and I removed it, then it asked me to reset my computer for my computer to be free from virus, since then I have been having issues browsing with my computer. The only app that is connecting is skype and Microsoft Edge browser. Please help,. What can I do??? I use Windows 10 64bit. I have been having these issues since 5 days now.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Well, you might try this:
    Using whatever backup or restore tool you have, try going back about a week.  The try using a browser again.
    If the browsers work, you may want to consider this an virus issue and not a network issue. I can not help you with the virus stuff. 
    From what you have said, it would be wise to ask Super Dave for help with removing a virus. He is very good at virus removal.

Here is the link to the CH virus help forum:
    http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html
    Please read over the first three items before you post there. Describe you issue as a malware issue rather that a network issue and see what Super Dave has to say.

Bear in mind, Super Dave is a busy man and is a volunteer.  :)