Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Creating weebly app  (Read 3076 times)

the phoenix

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Creating weebly app
    « on: October 20, 2016, 08:50:29 AM »
    Hi,
    we are trying to create a website for our company which needs a demand page. The page would contain a form which the customer has to fill in like name, email or phone number, and the link of the item they want us to purchase for them. We don't mind using Godaddy, or weebly. But they don't have the service of sending a confirmation email or message to the customer to notify them of their submission, and also send a unique number of their order.

Now as I searched around, only the option of creating our own app would work. My question, if you guys can help, is what do I require to create this app (I have some programming skills and web design knowledge)? Also anyone knows of a hosting service that has that feature?
    I understand that we will need a DB and java coding. Also, can't we use yahoo mail to generate this email?

Thank you.

Note: no, customers in our country can't purchase things online, so our company would purchase the item for them and then deliver it.