Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Online Game Log  (Read 5311 times)

jojored

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Online Game Log
    « on: November 19, 2016, 02:22:34 PM »
    I recently played a online game and being accused of using a script or automated bot , is there any way I can look at a log for a time they say I done this , and what programs were running ? I hope you guys can help as I furious over this
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 02:28:19 PM by Allan »

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: can you help me
    « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 02:28:02 PM »
    In the future please give your requests for assistance a subject that relates to you question. I've taken the liberty of changing this one from "can you help me" to something more pertinent. Thank you.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Online Game Log
    « Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 07:54:04 AM »
    What Game?

Anyone else using this account other than you?

Most online games such as from Blizzard Entertainment have memory sniffers. The memory sniffer looks for memory address manipulation of otherwise protected addresses that are the target of cheating, it will report back to them and they will ban you. If this was unexpected, I would be checking your system for any malware or virus's that are trying to lift information from your account. A dirty addon module etc in which a gold farmer or hacker is looking for you to type in information that will allow for them to gain control over your account and steal virtual property and wealth as a means to sell it to someone else on black market for real money.

More information is needed as Allan stated.

Generally you need to work out a ban with the game company, the first offense is usually a lock out period to teach a lesson that your system was caught and stop it. They dont permanently ban unless habitual offender or hacking took place in which you really blew it with them to where your too high of a risk to them to allow back in under that same account.