Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Constant random freezing  (Read 2666 times)

Wulfric

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Constant random freezing
    « on: January 16, 2017, 12:22:08 PM »
    I am in a bit of a predicament. I have monitored my temps, check my hdd and ssd health, installed new drivers, reinstalled windows twice. This all began when I was just getting ready to clean my desk. I unplugged my monitors keyboard and mouse. After putting everything back I noticed that my mouse was not working so I downloaded the logitech software and reset all of the modes and dpi settings for my mouse ( I assumed the memory on the mouse just got corrupted). Then it was working Yaya but then my computer started freezing. So I assumed it was a heat issue and it was. My cpu was spiking above 78 %C.I reapplied the thermal paste and it was much needed and my idle temps was around 40-50. I am on my phone so I'll just type out the speccy info. Fx 9590, 990fxa ud3 r5 mobo, corsair cx750m psu, Kingston ssd, Seagate hdd. My event log showed side by side,wmi , and .net runtime

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Constant random freezing
    « Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 03:56:09 PM »
    If the PC was moved...which you stated i'd power down unplug and remove and re-seat the vid card RAM stiks and anu other addon cards that exist...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Wulfric

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
      Re: Constant random freezing
      « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 06:06:19 PM »
      I Have tried that to no avail. Only the peripheralsecond where moved anyway.