Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: why is the usb connection and disconnection sound repeating over and over?  (Read 6208 times)

longshinshen

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Familiar
    Re: why is the usb connection and disconnection sound repeating over and over?
    « Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 10:30:36 PM »
    sorry!
    so long...
    i have tried all...
    I certainly have something every time I'm running online?!
    tdsskiller,KVRT(kaspersky)
    adwcleaner_6.043
    Adware Removal Tool by TSA
    system memory: trojan.multi.proxychanger

spyware hunter 4:
    *Search.surfcanyon.com
    *PUP.King Translate
    *newpoptab.com
    someone uses spyware hunter 4? it is good? ??? ???

longshinshen

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 10:33:01 PM »
      one thing is i have play a game on plarium.com.  :)

longshinshen

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 10:34:26 PM »
        i tried some softwares but nothing...
        strange! when i log in this site so that sound disappeared for a while?!  ???
        more spyware hunter 4 is real or fake?!

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
        • Geek After Dark
          • Gekk9pm bnlog
        • Certifications: List
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Expert
        « Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 11:20:43 PM »
        longshinshen,
        you need to provide more information about your hardware. Otherwise people who want to help you have to guess at your problem. When you hear the USB disconnect sound over and over again it almost always means there is some type of hardware issue and seldom a problem with software.
        Are you using a laptop computer? What brand? Model? And how old is it? Has this problem ever occurred before?
        Also, are you using a mouse with a laptop? Why? Laptops usually have some other type of input device other than a mouse. What kind of mouse to you have? Do you have another mouse you can try?
        Also, are you connecting to the Internet through a Wi-Fi card that is built into the laptop? Have you noticed any difficulty with your Wi-Fi connection?
        There are documented cases where a mouse will not work properly with a Wi-Fi connection present. But that is so rare and bizarre that we would not assume that unless you provided us the specific details that would lead to that conclusion.
        So please, please give specific details about what kind of laptop you are running and what kind of mouse you have. For example, if you're using a wireless mouse you can have a conflict between your Wi-Fi and the wireless mouse. Rare, but it does happen. But without the details about your hardware everybody is just guessing.
        I would suggest you try disconnecting the mouse altogether and using the pointing device that's built into the laptop and see if that makes any difference.
        EDIT: Just now saw yu said it is a desktop. Still, it would be nice to know what model? Does it use USB 3.0? The USB 3.0 has an issue with Wi-Fi in 2.5 GHz.
        Can you use Ethernet to connect to the router? Do you have another mouse?
        References:
        Google USB 3.0 and Wi-Fi interference

longshinshen

Topic Starter

Rookie

The time that it came out (the usb sound connection) was when I opened the wifi function of the modern and used the phone to catch wifi.
          I have seen some problems.
          It feels like someone is watching every time you go online
          Beeps emit at certain times...
          Every time I go to a new website and when I move the mouse, it always jerks and emits a usb sound
          Have one day I went online and there was no sound like usb connection? strange!
          If hardware breaks down, it can not return to normal at some point.
          « Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:19:17 AM by longshinshen »

patio

• Genius
          • Maud' Dib
            • Yes
          • Experience: Beginner
          It's a hardware issue...noone is spying on you....except the CIA maybe.

Have the USB slots checked out at the shop...
          " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
          • Geek After Dark
            • Gekk9pm bnlog
          • Certifications: List
          • Computer: Specs
          • Experience: Expert
          If hardware breaks down, it can not return to normal at some point.
          No. Bad connectors that. It is very frustrating.
          Try another mouse and keyboard. The  cords might have internal breaks.