Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Can I make a webpage AUTOMATICALLY "LOAD MORE" content on Chrome?  (Read 4433 times)

sirgilmour

Topic Starter

Beginner
  • Learning is the only way
    • www.maxartwurk.com
  • Experience: Experienced
Let's take for example this Comedy Central, Colbert Report page : http://www.cc.com/shows/the-colbert-report/video-guide
THEN click on ALL VIDEOS and SEASON 3.
You might notice that this page has 874 videos on it, and the first one is basically the last in chronological order, so i want to start by the last one to catch up normally... BUT only 14 links are displayed first, and i have to click on the LOAD MORE button to make 14 more appear... SO technically, each time i will want to log in on this page, i  will have to click around 62 times on the LOAD MORE button to go back to where i'm at...
So my question is : is there a way to make this page display all the links automatically without using the LOAD MORE button?

By the way i used to use the episode section which displayed 160 links instead of 874, but for some reason it has been down for a few days displaying a copyright related message so basically my only option to watch old colbert report episodes is this one, unless someone knows a better easier way.

Thank you

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 07:06:32 AM by sirgilmour »