Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Intel NUC booting not working  (Read 4084 times)

cam_dip

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Intel NUC booting not working
    « on: March 26, 2017, 12:15:50 AM »
    Hi There. i am novice to computer. ( I am mechanical engineer in 40s). I have recently found NUC. However it did not have SSD. So I bought one. But now I have problem. First problem - Obviously it does not boot up. So I downloaded Ubuntu and burnt it on USB using isotousb.com. However as soon as I insert USB, computer keyboard mouse stop working. I tried to play with BIOS but still that issue exist. If I start it with USB inside, it get stuck and nothing comes up. Now I take USB off and it comes with error message that "BIOS has detected unsuccessful POST attempt(s)" Press 'Y' to enter Setup or 'N' to cancel and attempt to boot with the previous settings.
    After searching many hours on this forum and others, I find nothing to fix this problem.
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 12:48:03 AM by cam_dip »

strollin

Adviser
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Intel NUC booting not working
    « Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 07:28:49 AM »
    You might want to ask for help in a forum of NUC users and experts such as: https://communities.intel.com/community/tech/nuc/content