Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Formatting and installiation??  (Read 2080 times)

Nuriko

Topic Starter

Beginner

Formatting and installiation??
    « on: April 04, 2008, 06:09:27 PM »
    I just formatted my laptop by myself for the first time...and I'm having problems with istalling some programs, I have an error message when I try to run a program "the application failed to initializa properly (0xc0000135). click ok to terminate the application"?
    and most of my downloads do not complete!!
    am I missing something here? ???

Nuriko

Topic Starter

Beginner

Re: Formatting and installiation??
      « Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 03:31:43 AM »
      ok!!!!!!!! no one???? >:(

JJ 3000

Egghead
      • Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 04:02:08 AM »
      Did you  use the O.S. disk that came with the laptop? Most Laptop restore disks are different from a generic windows O.S. CD. They are usually tweeked by the Laptop manufacturer to maximize the storage and memory capacities of that particular machine.
      Also if you right click on MY COMPUTER then click properties then click the hardware tab then click device manager you can see all of your hardware components. If you see a yellow ! or? then you need drivers for that specific device.
      And if you have just reinstalled windows you should definately get all of the current updates by clicking the start button then clicking window update.
      Save a Life!
      Adopt a homeless pet.
      http://www.petfinder.com/

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 04:05:20 AM »
        More details are required.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres