Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Serious Issue! Please Help Me!  (Read 4923 times)

T-Rex

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Serious Issue! Please Help Me!
    « on: September 09, 2008, 03:52:23 PM »
    This is how it starts ,

I went on to play call of duty 2 one day , everything was fine , about a hour later i get this message ,

Note #3: sever disconnected - Tony punkbuster kicked player 'Tony' (for 2 minutes}...violation (aimbot} #50104

Now i was like what the *censored* is going on here ? Nothing has been injected into my game , I've never ever hacked before , and i thought it was just a glitch with the games anti cheat system. So i went back in to the server . The same thing happened . So i went out to my local computer game store and bought a brand new copy of the game , i installed i patched with the latest 1.3 , and it still kicked me!

So i wrote off to evenbalance the guys behind running the anticheat system , they didn't advise much . They asked for all these details , so i went back into game , and i stopped getting kicked ....

2 months later today , it started happening again!

So i wrote off to them , and gave them all the information they needed , read it from the bottom up!

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB6912000338617&password=331a0aa4ae6e29ba19addf4e7d1488&special_message=new_ticket

In there comment , someone posted my GUID so called ban , for this so called aimbot , like i said i ain't ever hacked before.

Now , they don't look as if they will lift the ban , but i refuse to buy a new copy of the game this time , but i would be a mug not to go on about this issue , cause i have well known friends this has happened to !

What do you think i should do ?

"Big Brother in the form of an increasingly powerful government and in an increasingly powerful private sector will pile the records high with reasons why privacy should give way to national security, to law and order [...] and the like." - Justice William O. Douglas

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Serious Issue! Please Help Me!
    « Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 03:49:52 AM »
    Question.....You don't have any 'extras' for your game, do you?

Also, I assume this is for online multiplayer?

T-Rex

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »
      No Extra's.

Punkbuster = Online Cheat software  :-\
      "Big Brother in the form of an increasingly powerful government and in an increasingly powerful private sector will pile the records high with reasons why privacy should give way to national security, to law and order [...] and the like." - Justice William O. Douglas

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 01:11:08 AM »
      Is the host of the game kicking you?

It says in that message you are kicked for 2 minutes...... What happens after the two minutes?
      What happens if you join another server?