Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: games wont start  (Read 3883 times)

MjrDrAwesome

games wont start
« on: May 16, 2011, 07:05:58 PM »
My brother has an old XP computer of mine and when he got it he reinstalled XP after that he wasnt able to play games like league of legends or eve online which i played on that same pc after reinstalling xp with the exact same disc the games flash the logo they're going to start then nothing happens anyone have any idea whats wrong?

tifferrs82

Re: games wont start
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »
My brother has an old XP computer of mine and when he got it he reinstalled XP after that he wasnt able to play games like league of legends or eve online which i played on that same pc after reinstalling xp with the exact same disc the games flash the logo they're going to start then nothing happens anyone have any idea whats wrong?
       My computer won't let me see any images on line. I have tried (with over the phone tech support) to restore the system but that didn't work. When I called back we tried resetting my internet explorer and that didn't work. ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!

reddevilggg

Expert

• Experience: Beginner
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 03:58:42 AM »
       My computer won't let me see any images on line. I have tried (with over the phone tech support) to restore the system but that didn't work. When I called back we tried resetting my internet explorer and that didn't work. ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Please start your own thread, hi-jacking someone elses' thread is considered bad forum etiquette
11 cheers for binary !

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 01:40:11 AM »

Has he reinstalled the various drivers for the computer? Simply reinstalling Windows is not enough to get the computer fully operational again.