Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What to do while waiting for a reply to question  (Read 732742 times)

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: What to do while waiting for a reply to question
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »
While waiting, one could look over material to broaden your interest. ;D
ListOfLists.com Internet Directory

baracuda

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #31 on: September 18, 2011, 11:59:21 AM »
    thanks you. I'm glad that I'm a member of computer hope

volkerkh

Greenhorn

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 10:43:25 PM »
      This is a helpful introduction to the site and I see there is much to learn.I am new to this type of problem solving so if I screw up please let me know.I do know  these efforts to spread the knowledge around are not without a lot of work on the admin's part and for  us novices it is great to have a place go for help.Special thank's for all you experts out there who have the answers,and FREE at that.Volker

Horor

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 12:57:31 AM »
        Hi,
        I am Very glad to Join with You all Guys..........

kabo0m

Greenhorn
          • Insomniacs Anonymous Gaming Community
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Familiar
        « Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 07:46:16 AM »
        I have been a member since 2009 but only post when I have computer issues. Thus the reason I came back today and now am waiting for an answer and decided to check the forums I once posted in back then. I am familiar with SMF and probably why I feel navigation is easy here. However I know that on my own SMF forums people say they don't know where to find anything. Many SMF forums have a help button that teaches how to navigate SMF forums. The one on ComputerHope (Help button) is different than the usual Help found on SMF 2.+ or 1.1.+ but still helpful.

jeanyos

Rookie

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2016, 10:04:56 AM »
          i salute you

karlosss

Beginner

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2016, 07:21:48 AM »
            i salute u all.!!!!1

windowsstar98

Starter

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2018, 08:37:56 PM »
              Uhh, thanks? My first post was ... i don't know? about Windows 98 and 4gb ram, maybe?

windowsstar98

Starter

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2018, 08:40:24 PM »
                "The Computer Hope forums are filled with a lot of different things that can be done while waiting for a reply your question or other post. Below are a few examples.

Tip: You can always check the "Notify me of replies" box when creating a new post to have an e-mail sent to you when a new reply occurs and/or click the Notify button () on any post or board to get notified when new posts occur.

After creating your first post you'll have the rights to modify your profile. Feel free to update it now.
                    Read other users posts, often this is a good way to learn about other problems and you may be able to help other users from your own past experiences.
                    Come introduce yourself to the Computer Hope community in the welcome post.
                    Go through the Reviews and recommendation section, a fantastic collection of free web services, free software program reviews, and other hardware and software that you're likely to find useful.
                    Visit the Computer News section to find posts about the latest happenings in the computer industry.
                    Check out the Computer Hope groups, where members get together and share common interests, help compete in competitions, and participate in other Computer Hope activities.
                    Come talk about anything (within forum rules) in the off topic section.
                    Visit the Forum FAQ, a fantastic collection of commonly asked questions and other helpful information on everything relating to computers.
                    Come participate in this months poll in the other section.
                    Visit the Computer Hope chat and talk with other Computer Hope members and guests."
                Thanks for telling me, and this is my first forum I've been posting replies.
                So, I guess it's good luck to me and this forum.

kovacsa

Rookie

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2019, 02:50:26 AM »
                  I got error message when try to post new thread:
                  An Error Has Occurred!
                  You already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page.