Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to find a laptop  (Read 2412 times)

tommym

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

How to find a laptop
    « on: December 05, 2009, 09:41:26 PM »
    At the beginning of the year my wife found this HP laptop and she just loved it ,but since her old laptop was still kickin , she decided to postpone the purchase until old one dies . Well the day has come ...old laptop finally stopped functioning , now she wants to buy that dream laptop that she had seen at the store about 10 months ago however there is small problem  ::)  they don't make them anymore and we cant find it anywhere , what makes it more difficult is that we don't know model number .
    All we know is that :
    It's an HP
    It is white or silver with a very light flower design on the lid and part of the keyboard
    It has 15-17" monitor
    And its "very pretty" according to my wife  ;D
    Does anyone know what model that is ?
    Please help , or I will go crazy listening to her talking about it everyday

Helpmeh

Guru

• Roar.
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: How to find a laptop
    « Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 05:28:13 AM »
    This is the wrong section of the forum, please note the thread title at the top which contains "Do not post questions here". If you would like more help, please go to the OTHER section of the forum.
    Where's MagicSpeed?
    Quote from: 'matt'
    He's playing a game called IRL. Great graphics, *censored* gameplay.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 09:43:09 AM »
    At the beginning of the year my wife found this HP laptop and she just loved it ,but since her old laptop was still kickin , she decided to postpone the purchase until old one dies . Well the day has come ...old laptop finally stopped functioning , now she wants to buy that dream laptop that she had seen at the store about 10 months ago however there is small problem  ::)  they don't make them anymore and we cant find it anywhere , what makes it more difficult is that we don't know model number .
    All we know is that :
    It's an HP
    It is white or silver with a very light flower design on the lid and part of the keyboard
    It has 15-17" monitor
    And its "very pretty" according to my wife  ;D
    Does anyone know what model that is ?
    Please help , or I will go crazy listening to her talking about it everyday

from the description it really could be a lot of different HP products; the designs on the case themselves could be anything.

I'd suggest taking a look at the list HP offers:

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/store_access.do?template_type=landing&landing=notebooks

Or you could always go out looking again and see if anything else catches her fancy.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Computer Hope
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 06:36:24 AM »
    Moving into Other.
    Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    -Albert Einstein