How to view users that can log into my Windows computer
How to view users that can log into my Windows computer.
- From the Windows Desktop right-click on My Computer.
- Click Manage, which should open the Computer Management Window as shown below.
- Click the + next to Local Users and Groups or double-click it. Note: If you cannot access this section it's likely you do not have administrator rights to the computer.
- Click Users and in the right pane you should see all user accounts setup on your computer.
Each of the names you see in the right pane are accounts setup on your computer. If these accounts have a red x in the right corner of them it indicates the account exists on the computer but it has been disabled.
- How do I disable the Windows guest or other accounts?
- See the user definition for further information and related links.