How to insert a page break in Microsoft Word and OO Writer
How to insert a page break in Microsoft Word and OO Writer.
Tip: Most Word process, including Microsoft Word and Open Office support the shortcut key Ctrl + Enter to insert a page break. If this shortcut key doesn't work or you want more break options follow the below steps.
To insert a page break while in Microsoft Word follow the below steps.
- Click Insert on the file menu. If you do not see the file menu press the Alt key.
- Select Break from the drop down.
- Select Page Break and click Ok. After the page break is inserted you should see a Page Break line similar to the below example or be on the next page depending on how your viewing your document.
To insert a page break while in Open Office Calc follow the below steps.
- Click Insert on the file menu.
- Click Manual break.
- Select Page Break and click Ok.
- See the page break definition for further information and related links.