1. An image, digital image, or still image is a binary representation of visual information such as drawings, pictures, graphs, logos, or individual video frames. Digital images can be saved electronically on any storage device. The following example image is a modified picture of a computer CPU with a heat sink. In this example, a digital camera was used to take the photographs, and then the text was added using photo editing software.
2. In the realm of Computer Science or media, the term image may refer to an ISO image.
3. When referring to HTML, the <img> tag is used to designate a holding space for linked images.
- What program can I use to view, edit, or create images?
- Should I add the height and width to the img src tag?
- All questions and answers relating to computer images.