Originally Nippon Electronics Company was officially renamed to the NEC Corporation on July 17, 1899. Today, NEC is a manufacturer of personal computers, servers, software, various computer peripherals, air bags, pagers, phones, and numerous other products.
|Display products:||See NEC Display|
|Alt phone:||NEC contacts page|
|Website:||NEC official website|
|Address:||Global NEC locations|
Companies selling similar products
- Computer companies
- Computer embedded companies
- Display companies
- Computer software companies
- Computer storage companies
- Computer thin client companies
- Computer disc drive companies
- Computer printer companies
- Computer projector companies
Related driver pages
Related pages on Computer Hope
2010 - NEC spun off its semiconductor business as Renesas Electronics Corporation.
1958 - NEC built its first computer the NEAC 1101.