Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Printer won't print with correct driver, but prints with diff driver issue.  (Read 3536 times)

Maksim

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    Hey guys what's up. I searched google and loads of forums and can't find the answer. 

I have this strange problem with our church's office printer.

During installation of  konica minolta bizhub c353 Drivers, software finds my network attached printer, it locates it and shows me the ip address and port number. 

After installation I try to print to the c353, and it does not print. No error's from win xp and when I open print Que windows and print same document again, I see it's added and then quickly deleted from Que, I check the printer and it's not printed. 

I tried restarting print spoiler service and no help, I pinged Te printer over cmd and I got replies with 0% packet loss. 

I also tried prating from different computer on same network with same driver and it printed like a charm. 

But here is what I also noticed, when add a printer from same manufacturer but differed model and use tcp/ip address to the c353 printer,. And I print a test page or a color document, it prints all black and white. 

So what happens is when I use a differ en driver from same manufacturer the printer prints without color and I tried alot of models of printers and all printed black and white, but when I use original driver from konica minoltas site I can't print.

All network settings are correct on printer and computer. 
    I installed and reinstalled software and driver couple 100's times. And no luck.  

Any help is greatly appreciated guys..  

truenorth

Guru

How many printers and what names appear in control panel "printers" and what if any are "default"? truenorth