Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: need help with microsoft word document via email...  (Read 2272 times)

joepinger

Topic Starter

Rookie

need help with microsoft word document via email...
    « on: February 25, 2010, 07:31:07 PM »
    I need to know how to send an email attachment via Microsoft Word to many different recipients.  I asked someone previously and they told me to go to mail recipients but it didn't work.  Is there a step by step instruction guide on how to do this so I don't have to keep typing the same document each time?  I have the document typed up ready to go right now.   I just don't know how to create an attachment and email to many recipients.  Any help is appreciated thanks.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: need help with microsoft word document via email...
    « Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 06:09:55 AM »
    Open your email client and start a new outgoing email message, select the names of those to whom you want to send the document, and then depending on the specific email client click on either "attach file" or "insert file" or something similar and navigate to the file you want to send and double-click on it. That's it

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: need help with microsoft word document via email...
    « Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 08:39:41 AM »
    You show your OS as being Windows Vista.  Are you using Windows Mail, the email client embedded with Vista?