Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2007???  (Read 2760 times)

joepinger

Topic Starter

Rookie

Microsoft Office Home and Business 2007???
    « on: April 01, 2010, 08:34:19 AM »
    I have Microsoft Office Home and Business 2007.  My question is, I have tried to set up a standard email with an ATTACHMENT, and send it to different receipients many times.  I tried some solutions some have given me and they didn't work.  I was told I need Microsoft Outlook Express to do an email over and over again with an ATTACHMENT.  Is that correct, if so I need to get it.  Also, is there a way to fax with a laptop wireless?  If so, can I buy a scanner and do it that way?  Thanks.

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2007???
    « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 11:10:44 AM »
    I have Microsoft Office Home and Business 2007. 
    There's no such version of Office.  I assume you mean Home and Student, which does not have Outlook, the email client.

I was told I need Microsoft Outlook Express to do an email over and over again with an ATTACHMENT.
    You're running Windows Vista, right?  So, you don't have, and can't install, Outlook Express.  But, you have Windows Mail.  So, use it.  Attachments are no problem. 

Any of the aforementioned email clients, Outlook Express, Outlook, and Windows Mail would apply to POP maill accounts, not a webmail account such as gmail, Yahoo! Mail, or Hotmail.  Do you have a POP email account?  Many people use a POP email account provided by their ISP.  But, sending attachments via a webmail account should also be no problem.  So, your question dosen't make a lot of sense.  What type of email account are you currently using?