Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Giveaway of the Day - Drive Copy 9.5 Personal Edition (English Version)  (Read 2586 times)

Allan

Topic Starter

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Create a virtual clone of your PC, including operating system, drivers and settings, all your applications and files. Save it to the USB hard drive and use it on another computer, just as if you’re working from your own PC.

Use Drive Copy Personal to easily migrate to new hard drive or even different hardware without reinstalling, create backup images of your hard drive, and perform basic partitioning operations and even more.

truenorth

Guru

I have a daily link to their site so i have had a look at this product. I would urge that all who would contemplate downloading it read ALL the comments before making their decision to do so. truenorth

Allan

Topic Starter

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Paragon puts out quality software

truenorth

Guru

That may well be so Allan--the thrust of my advice is the reference to the alternatives and cautions re the process should someone decide to download the software from that link. truenorth