Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: connecting xbox 360 to PC monitor thrugh HDMI cable.  (Read 3982 times)

PlasmaticJj

Topic Starter

Rookie

connecting xbox 360 to PC monitor thrugh HDMI cable.
    « on: May 31, 2010, 02:45:13 PM »
    OK, i was looking through ways of connecting the Xbox 360 to a monotor through the HDMI cable, i tried it on on one of my screens and it worked, problem is, the monitor is in a place where i rely do not want to put an xbox there, so i need a new one.

if there are any recommendation than please say so, i am preferably looking for a Dell monitor as they support the attachable surround sound bar (it attaches to the screen which only works with dell monotors)

What i am looking for: ether a dell monotor with built in speakers of a dell monitor which as audio outputs.

Please include the link to where you found the monitor otherwise I'll never find it.

i also need this ASAP because i do photography and my current monitor is not exactly the most powerful monotor.

thank you to anyone who replies with a useful comment.

Mulreay

Re: connecting xbox 360 to PC monitor thrugh HDMI cable.
    « Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 07:24:36 AM »

PlasmaticJj

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 08:15:23 AM »
      Not entirely sure why you have not just looked here:

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=uk&category_id=4009&cs=ukdhs1&l=en&s=dhs

i did, i just wanted recommendations for a descent monitor, but no need to say anything else in this form anymore, i found one whats perfect, it looks more like a TV than a monitor.

Mulreay

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 09:22:40 AM »
      Ahh OK glad you found something  ;)