Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ing else mattersThe Sims 1 Deluxe Install Help  (Read 3387 times)

terminator336

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

ing else mattersThe Sims 1 Deluxe Install Help
    « on: June 20, 2010, 03:50:20 PM »
    Well, to start off my list of problems I'll say that I am quite skilled in software and physical changes to my own system. My system is a win7 ultimate 64 bit. For the sims 1 nothing else matters but if it does, please state so in your reply...

I have the sims 1 deluxe ed. House Party Vacation Unleashed Superstar and Makin' Magic and have sucessfully installed these altogether on my computer before but after installing GTA 4, Crysis, Metro 2033 etc. I deleted it and now want it back (arrogant of me, I know).

So when I first install deluxe and try to play, It says (Incorrect disk in drive, please insert the correct CD-ROM into your drive select ok and restart aplication) When I know that for just deluxe installed I need the sims 1 deluxe ed. disk 1 in my drive. If you can help me fix this I'll tell you my next set of problems with a number of the expansions I mentioned above Thank You

terminator336

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Re: ing else mattersThe Sims 1 Deluxe Install Help
      « Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 06:49:52 PM »
      please help me I miss this game today, when I had houseparty vacation and deluxe installed, instralling unleashed just uninstalled EVERYTHING again!    :-[