Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: NVIDIA Divers won't instal because its not compatible with current hardware  (Read 4760 times)

HuisAppel

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

I have a problem, I have Windows 7 and i've got a GeFroce 220 graphics card and when I try to install the drivers it tels me "The NVIDIA System program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup wil exit now"
    What can I do to fix this problem. Please explane in detail because I am a novice.
    Thanks a lot

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Go the the nvidia website and download and install the Windows 7 driver for your card.

HuisAppel

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

I tried that amd it stil gives me the same error mesage, is there something else I can do? I already sent it back and they replaced the graphic carad so it can't be the card.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

HuisAppel

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

That is the one I tried and it gives the same error message as before, is there anything else I should/can do?

Allan

• Mastermind
        • Experience: Guru
        Look in device manager. Any errors?

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        • Experience: Beginner
        Are you sure this card is what it says it is ? ?

Reputable seller ? ?
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

HuisAppel

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Well how would I know? I bought it as a Gforce 220 graphics card brand new so... I already took it back once, and they said they replaced it. Maybe I should just take it back again and tell then that they should put it in and install the drivers.
          If there is anything else I could do, then I'll try it but otherwise I'm takking it back to the store where I bought it.