Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Get advice about computer hardware?  (Read 2211 times)

businessman1927

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Get advice about computer hardware?
    « on: August 18, 2010, 05:36:18 AM »
    I am going to start a new business of computer hardware.And i want to some suggestions  that this decision is good or not?

truenorth

Guru

Re: Get advice about computer hardware?
      « Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 07:17:52 AM »
      Given the gross inadequacy of the information provided the very best advice i would give you at this point it to totally ignore anyone that says you "should" do it or the you "should not" do it. You need to evaluate your market potentials,you need to do a cost analysis of the startup costs and capital return potential in addition to many other things. In other words you need to develop a business plan. Once you have done that then you will NOT need to come on a forum and ask such an inappropriate question. truenorth

soybean

Genius
      • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 10:23:49 AM »
      I completely agree with truenorth.  But, just wondering, what do you mean by "business of computer hardware"?  Do you mean selling hardware, repairing computers, or what?

overthehill

Apprentice

• Keep Canada beautiful. Swallow your beer cans.
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 08:10:25 PM »
      A businessman from 1927 now getting into PC hardware? . You may be just a tad late. ;D  OH! By the way, welcome to CH.