Problem with an Error Message popping up constantly

Started by Kristina824, August 22, 2010, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristina824

Every time we log onto our computer, there is an error message stating "PC Antivirus Client has encountered a problem and your pc needs to be rebooted.  If the error continues, please contact customer support with error message 104."  I have not had PC Antivirus on our computer in months.  I tried re-installing it and taking it off again but nothing is helping.  Does anyone know how to get rid of it for good????

Broni

QuotePC Antivirus Client has encountered a problem and your pc needs to be rebooted
Please, post EXACT message. There is no such thing as "PC Antivirus" per se.

Broni

Possible, but I want to be 100% sure before we take next step.

Kristina824

The exact message is:  PC Tools Antivirus has encountered an error.  Please reboot your PC.  If the problem persists, please contact support with error 104. 
Then, a second box pops up that says: PC Tools Antivirus Client has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconveinience.  Please tell Microsoft about this problem.  Send or Dont Send.

reddevilggg

Have you contacted 'PC Tool Anti-virus Customer Support' and told them about 'Error 104'

Just a thought.
11 cheers for binary !

Broni

QuotePC Tools Antivirus has encountered an error
Now, we know :)
Did you try to reinstall it?

Kristina824

Yes.....I did try that.  I also had someone from this website try to walk me thru removing it but I honestly have no idea what I'm doing.  I did everything he told me to do, but it hasnt worked.  I cant ask anyone from Pc Antivirus because I had the free version.  They only include technical support if you buy the expensive version.

patio

I wouldn't spend any money on that product...
But that's just me...

Disclaimer: This statement is only opinion...it is in no way meant to reflect on the Owners/Employees including but not limited to the janitor and/or the PC Tools organisation...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Broni