Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Tosiba Service Manual  (Read 2613 times)

Slade

Topic Starter

Hopeful

Tosiba Service Manual
    « on: October 03, 2010, 01:00:30 PM »
    Anyone know where too get a service manual for a toshiba m45-s169?  I googled an didnt find anything on it at all.

truenorth

Guru

Re: Tosiba Service Manual
      « Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 01:08:56 PM »
      Slade you could have done this yourself.
      http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?ct=DL&os=&category=&moid=1130627&rpn=PSM43U&modelFilter=M45-S169&selCategory=3&selFamily=1073768663
      truenorth
      Unless it is actually the "service manual" you seek. In which case contact Toshiba or an authorized Toshiba repair facility and see if they will sell you one.

Slade

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 01:14:35 PM »
        I was meaning the actual manual, north. ;)

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 06:43:20 PM »
        Sure...
        I can drop one off...where are you ? ?
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Slade

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 04:43:30 PM »
          Patio I dont think that you would be able to find it ;)

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
          • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • BC-Programming.com
          • Certifications: List
          • Computer: Specs
          • Experience: Beginner
          « Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 06:36:49 PM »
          Patio I dont think that you would be able to find it ;)

The 7th ring of *censored*?

Don't worry,instructions are pretty easy; you take the interstate to the middle of the nevada desert and then turn off on a road that's not on any map, and is listed as "dusty abode". At the end you will find an old house full of crickets. Press a switch in the basement (can't miss it) and a magical teleport will appear. This teleport will take you to purgatory. Now, you'll need to find a huge vat; it's filled with unbaptized babies. You'll need to get to the bottom and press yet another switch (WHO DESIGNS THESE THINGS) in order to open the first portal to *censored*. When travelling through *censored* portals, there are a few things to keep in mind:

1. Always keep your arms and legs inside the teleporter during transport. Unless you don't want said limb, in which case teleporting can make a rather clean cut and also cauterizes the wound.

2. Leave the landing pad as soon as possible. You don't want to be on the pad when the next person arrives.

3. The machine only takes 5 dollar american bills. If you need change, There is a bank nearby (the 1st bank of purgatory, which is so-so as far as banks go)

anyway, once you take the first portal, it will take you down to the 2nd ring of *censored*. Just go straight until the intersection with the giant torso as a traffic light, take a right there, and then take a left when you get to the road with a little imp on the corner. (Careful, he throws fireballs, but thankfully he hasn't mastered basic ballistics).

Actually, the worst part about the city of helltown is that they have awful postal service. After all, the postal workers they have were the worst of the worst that we had up here. This is pretty much what happens when a package takes ages to get to you; it got tied up in *censored*. bloody bureaucracy, too. Since of course they have the worst of the worst of politicians as well.
          I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.