Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Vista ultimate installation freezes at "completing installation"  (Read 3229 times)

asdasdasd

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Vista ultimate installation freezes at "completing installation"
    « on: November 26, 2010, 10:36:16 PM »
    I have a laptop who's vista business is corrupted.So i used a usb stick to install vista ultimate but at the point completing installation it doesn't progress even after two hours.I even formatted all of my pation's.
                                                  My Specs
    2gb ddr2 ram
    268 hd space
    intel centrino 2 2.58 ghz

Mulreay

Egghead
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Space and Science
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Vista ultimate installation freezes at "completing installation"
    « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 10:33:24 AM »
    I have a laptop who's vista business is corrupted.So i used a usb stick to install vista ultimate but at the point completing installation it doesn't progress even after two hours.I even formatted all of my pation's.
                                                  My Specs
    2gb ddr2 ram
    268 hd space
    intel centrino 2 2.58 ghz

There is usually a partition with a recovery on if you don't have the CD. Try restarting the computer and when it starts press the F8 key to start recovery or something similar. That will help you resolve the issues of your OS. If that is wrong then please post back.
    For when the One Great Scorer comes
    To write against your name,
    He marks - not that you won or lost,
    But how you played the game.

Owner of www.spaceandscience.co.uk and YouTube partner http://www.youtube.com/user/mulreay