Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How can I print a selected text exactly as it is aligned on the document?  (Read 2553 times)

chowzer

:) Each time that I select a text and attempt to print only that text exactly where it is aligned on the page, Microsoft software always moves the selected text to the top of the page to print.  I know how to select > copy > paste to another page and move the text to where I want it, but that is time-consuming compared to simply select > print as Corel WordPerfect allows one to do.
I have used both Corel WordPerfect and Microsoft Word for fifteen years.  Corel WP is able to do as I am describing---Select a portion of a document > Print > Selected text > Print---and it prints the selected text exactly where it is located on the document rather than moving it to the top of a page to print :).
Is that possible with Microsoft software?

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: How can I print a selected text exactly as it is aligned on the document?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 10:03:41 PM »
Welcome!
Computer Hope is the number one location for free computer help. We help everyone with all computer questions.

Yes, Word Perfect has that.
No, I have never seen it in MS word.

However, this might help:
Create a shortcut key for printing selected text in Word