Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Right clicking with mouse moves my cursor in games *Help!*  (Read 2581 times)

winnerburger

Right clicking with mouse moves my cursor in games *Help!*
« on: December 30, 2010, 03:12:40 PM »
Hello, I have a problem with my mouse, when I use the right-click button on my mouse in games like, Unreal, Heroes of Might and Magic 5 etc, it moves my cursor to down to the right. And that is making my gaming experience when playing FPS games quite bad. I was hoping that someone could tell me what might be causing this. so to sum up on what I have tested:

- It is not the mouse I am using, I have tried with 3 different mice. All of them from 3 different companies, Razer, Logitech and some other.
- it is not happening in all games, it does not happen in World of Warcraft, but does happen in Unreal and Heroes of Might and magic 5.
- I have tried to change all of my mousesettings in the mousesettings, but none of that seems to be causing the problem.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas I would very much appreciate it!

Best Regards Winnerburger.

Harryh

Beginner

• Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Right clicking with mouse moves my cursor in games *Help!*
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 07:09:09 AM »
I'm a beginner at this, but I will give it a shot.

Could it be your mouse driver? Did you load a mouse driver at some time? If you did, you might try reloading the mouse driver and using the mouse that goes with that driver.

Perhaps you have to remove a mouse driver that you loaded, but I wouldn't know how to do that. After removing the driver, maybe things will work. If not, reload the driver and see what happens.

Remember, this is from a beginner, so take it with a grain of salt. Perhaps check with more knowledgeable people whether this is good advice.

Harry