Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Why my browser so that time falls?  (Read 5582 times)

1hjzetk

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Why my browser so that time falls?
    « on: January 28, 2011, 08:00:22 AM »
    Hello everyone:
    I do not know English so I translate through Google's translation software.
    I have a very serious problem.
    I want for example to copy e-mail address, so I can not copy all of the address but only a small part of it.
    Also, sometimes when I want to write a certain place, so instead of my website will still work, it falls.
    I have Google Chrome latest version. Also, I do not Google stopped keeping my passwords.
    What am I that the?
    I've changed a few times the software of Google Chrome and it's still causing trouble. I have WIN7 Lenovo laptop Model G560
    Thank Watch
    Ezekiel

truenorth

Guru

Re: Why my browser so that time falls?
      « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 09:04:33 AM »
      1hjzetk, Welcome to the CH forums. With greatest respect your translator has not done a good job for you. It is very difficult to know exactly what it is you want to do.Could you possibly give us an example (as clear as possible) of what it is you want to do?What is the e-mail client you are using? IE: hotmail/outlook/outlook express/etc. When you say "I want for example to copy e-mail address, so I can not copy all of the address but only a small part of it" . What part? Or do you mean you want to copy ALL the e-mail addresses you have but you are only able to copy some of them? truenorth

1hjzetk

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »
        I'll try to explain as much as possible:
        For example I want to copy with the mouse this address [email protected]
        So I can highlight only the - @ GMAIL.COM without one.
        Understand?

Allan

• Mastermind
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 04:47:04 PM »
        All you need to do is left-click at the point you what the copy to start and drag the mouse to where you want to end it. For example, in the email address you mentioned you would click after the M in .com and drag the mouse left until the @ is also highlighted.

1hjzetk

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 05:02:59 PM »
          Thank you Alan.
          I tried it and I know how to do properly.
          But what do it does not help?
          I can mark up to the one before the end / start

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 06:47:10 AM »
            1hjzetk, Following the instructions given by Allan. Does this highlighting mouse function only NOT work properly in your e-mail client? Can you highlight with this very common method other data and successfully copy it? truenorth

1hjzetk

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 09:29:36 AM »
              There is no connection between that I'm a customer of Google's site Walla site or any other site.
              It's more this is a problem that I have the computer itself and not the sites that I you work.
              Understand?
              Take this problem,
              I'm now writing software from Google's translation, for example when I want to copy what I wrote, so he does not copy me everything. He copies me only a small part of it.
              I mean inside the cube used for writing what you want to translate.
              Ezekiel

PS
              For example I want to copy what I write in the cube above so I can check with the mouse, but when I download my finger mouse, then drops blue italics.
              I hope that now I have given a better explanation

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 11:30:19 AM »
                I do understand that you want to copy a full e-mail address and that you can NOT do that as it will only allow you to copy part of it. However my last question was can you copy other things completely. I don't care what they are. For example i am going to copy the very last line of your last posting which is " I hope that now I have given a better explanation". Now all i did to do that was starting at the right end of that sentence (you could also do it starting at the left end--or the beginning) i simply placed the mouse cursor at the end of the sentence and traveled with the mouse until all of the sentence was highlighted.With it still highlighted i depressed the "Ctrl" keyboard key and the letter "C" at the same time.Then once you open wherever you want to save it to(copy) just depress the "Ctrl" and letter "V' key together and what you highlighted will be saved (copied). Now if i understand your problem if you were to try and highlight that same sentence it would only allow you to highlight a portion of it. For example using the same sentence you might only be able to highlight and copy this "at now I have given a better explanation". Is that correct? Again i ask is this problem only occurring in your e-mail client with your attempts to copy your addresses or is it always happening when you try to copy something?truenorth

1hjzetk

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 01:20:43 PM »
                  Like I said before,
                  This is not some website or something
                  For example when I want to copy from another computer exactly the same situation as I was copying at home, it does not make the same problems.
                  Understand?

1hjzetk

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
                    I also can not copy other things, not just e-mail address.
                    As such, I want to ask a question on this site (http://www.stips.co.il/)
                    Then when I ask the question, then Google Chrome drops and I get a warning message
                    I've been in total despair that

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 01:52:37 PM »
                      Ok when i go to the web site that you provided:
                      1.I can display the page
                      2.I can highlight and copy anything that is on that page.
                       I am getting the impression that your browser is "Google Chrome". Perhaps that is what is causing your issue. I do not use that browser. I use Opera and Internet explorer 8 and occasionally Mozilla Firefox. You might want to try and do what you want using a different browser. As an example i was on a site a day or so ago in Opera and the description of the items (an auction site) did not always match the picture of the item (about 30 % of the time). However when i went to the same page in IE 8 everything was perfect. I don't believe it was so much the fault of the browser it was how the site was created by the originator and it's compatibility with Opera. I suggest you try another browser. truenorth

1hjzetk

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 02:33:00 PM »
                        It's the only browser I know I worked with him for years!
                        It never gave me problems.
                        But somehow, I can not this that being parted from your browser (as far as I know) Google Chrome is the only kind that keeps passwords and downloads a toolbar that asks if you save the password.
                        And much faster than other browser I know.
                        Is there no other way to do something?

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 07:11:32 PM »
                          1hjzetk,I wish there was more i could suggest to you to help you with your issue. However at this point i can only repeat that this might be an issue related to your browser so by trying another you could find out if that is so or not. If it is not solved with another browser then the problem is something else. But my ability to assist you beyond that suggestion is now exhausted. I am sorry to have to tell you that. Maybe someone else will come to try something else. good luck,truenorth

1hjzetk

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 12:31:33 AM »
                            Today I can say thank you to God.
                            Through the Forum "orange people" got me the problem was me.
                            Course of this valuable forum otherwise he could help me.

Thank you thank you thank you ((: