Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Still Life  (Read 10658 times)

taz3551

Still Life
« on: August 19, 2005, 11:03:24 AM »
 I have win xp, 1200mhz, 120gb, p3, 512mb. I installed a game called Still Life and when i try to play it a screen comes up saying i have to enter a disc key, but there is not a disc key to be found. I read somewhere else that somebody else had the same problem and all they did was hit exit and the game worked, but that did not work for me. Please help me out anybody.

Raptor

Re: Still Life
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 12:45:22 PM »
saying i have to enter a disc key, but there is not a disc key to be found.

A serial number, product number, product key, etc, etc?

You should not download illegal software. Naughty you.

Martez Miller

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 11:13:04 PM »
I did not download this game I got it from Wal-mart for $19.77

Hopester Doofus

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
    « Reply #3 on: August 20, 2005, 12:35:13 AM »
    Somewhere on the packaging, usually the CD case itself, you should find a series of numbers and letters, kind of like a serial number. This is your CD key to unlock the game. It's a standard security feature.

It has to be there somewhere. If not, take it back.
    There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you don’t mind who gets the credit.

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #4 on: August 20, 2005, 07:53:00 AM »
    I can help you with this. You see, I have a bad habit of losing CD Keys myself. It's easy to get them back... If you want info., PM me... And yes, it's legal to do, becuase I already bought the CDs.

[glb]Flame[/glb]
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 07:53:31 AM by flame »

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 11:21:53 AM »
    If the serial number is nowhere to be found. (Assuming it is not another type of error) return the product.

As for Flame's comment - stop peddling serial numbers. I know you're doing it.

Flame

• Prodigy

• Yes
    « Reply #6 on: August 20, 2005, 04:04:35 PM »
    Actually Raptor, these are legal. I will not distribute any serial numbers. All you must do is use Windows Explorer on the CD... Somewhere on the CD there is usually a .txt document stating the serial number. I have never used a fake/illegal serial before, nor do I ever intend to. However, I can understand why you might think that I would distribute such a number, becuase I said PM me, and I did not just give the instructions on my post. (No PMs yet)  My apologies for the confusion.  :)

[glb]Flame[/glb]
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 04:05:37 PM by flame »

Raptor

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 04:06:09 PM »
    I'm watching you.

Flame

• Prodigy

• Yes
    « Reply #8 on: August 20, 2005, 04:10:24 PM »
    ... A scary thought lol   :o  ;)  But that's ok. I have nothing to hide. Keep your eye on me for as long as you want.

[glb]Flame[/glb]

merlin_2

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2005, 04:31:22 PM »
    Post edited to keep the peace........backtracked.....as i have done what i wished to do?
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 04:10:59 PM by merlin_2 »

Raptor

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 04:36:55 PM »
    http://cracks.thebugs.ws/

Were you born daft or did it take you time to learn those skills?

merlin_2

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2005, 04:45:16 PM »
    I thought thats what the internet was for.........information............or do we go back to the cave we came from! no one can say they are honest and above board.........and clean as the driven snow can they.?if some reckon they are.........i would like to meet them........as in all life if software was affordable,maybe sites like i have posted would not be on the net.

Why do reply to this muck.........as i dont have to....answer to anybody but myself...........gal
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 04:45:51 PM by merlin_2 »

Raptor

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2005, 05:17:22 PM »
    I thought thats what the internet was for.........information............or do we go back to the cave we came from! no one can say they are honest and above board.........and clean as the driven snow can they.?if some reckon they are.........i would like to meet them........as in all life if software was affordable,maybe sites like i have posted would not be on the net.

Why do reply to this muck.........as i dont have to....answer to anybody but myself...........gal

To me it sounds like you are allready living in a cave! Nothing else can explain your pathetic attempts at writing English.

What is this *censored* about being honest and open? Just do not post Warez, it has nothing to do with being honest. It was no slip of the tongue, you did not ask for forgiveness. You did it on purpose, you're trying to sabotage this forum by introducing your filth.

Why you reply? Because you're guilty as charged. I don't care that you have no respect for rules and regulations but don't think you're helping by trying to have others to break 'm as well.

Remove your Warez URL. It's one of many mistakes you've made, don't give my any crap about answering to anyone, I don't care that you think you're such as rebelious bus driver. No one does.

merlin_2

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2005, 05:23:34 PM »
    You need medical  help my friend>>typed in plain english.......not eastend london talk..........for if it was was you need a tric---cyclist............

no bus driving/coach driving. anymore alas time has beat me .....ill health for your records.any more facts ask the nhs..
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 05:37:23 PM by merlin_2 »

Raptor

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2005, 05:35:43 PM »
    You need medical  help my friend>>typed in plain english.......not eastend london talk..........for if it was was you need a tric---cyclist............

I need medical help? You think you talk plain English? Were you dropped on the head at birth or did something heavy hit it when you were young? Like a train or a freight truck?

tric---cyclist.

No such word in the dictionary. Also, >> are not valid writing marks. Neither is --- or any other variant of *censored*