Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My computer can't read/process/detect my Pendrive, Card Reader or Portable drve  (Read 3563 times)

praeseodymia

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    I am using Windows 7 and quite new with this computer stuff so I hope I post this in the right section.

When I connected my Scanner, Mouse, Keyboard, Tablet and MP4 into the USB my computer can detect this driver. But when I connect it to my pendrive, card reader and recently my portable drive, nothing comes out. Not even a bubble saying 'Windows could not detect this driver'. As if I did not connect anything. Is there a problem with my computer?

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Does the drive work on other systems?

praeseodymia

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      I didn't try it with other system yet but I tried with other computer (also Windows 7) but they can't detect it either. For the first few days I get my portable drive, things were working just fine.

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      When I asked if you tried it with another system that meant did you try it with another computer. If it doesn't work on more than one computer there is something wrong with the device.