Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Help with paper client/server hardware/software...  (Read 2128 times)

Linda Veneto

Help with paper client/server hardware/software...
« on: September 03, 2005, 11:47:49 AM »
Hey Everyone,

I need some serious help, I have to write a paper for my computer literacy class and I'm not really understanding what she is looking for, I'm going to type out the assignment and any information anyone can give me that will help would be greatly appreciated!

I must...
Identify the hardware and software components involved in the use of the internet (include components on client and servers)

How do these components provide access to information and interact or communicate with each other?

Identify the network type and components that are activated when using the internet.

HOw does the hardware and software configuration of the client matchine affect (or not affect) its ability to access the World Wide WEb?

Identify the differneces between the internet and the world wide web?

So much information and I just feel overwhelmed any help would be great thanks!!!!

Raptor

Re: Help with paper client/server hardware/softwar
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 12:39:11 PM »
http://www.howstuffworks.com.

Your request will most likely be ignored by others considering the fact we're here to aid people with computer problems and not with homework.