Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Cardminder Export Options and Outlook import options.  (Read 6822 times)

ACPCL

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Cardminder Export Options and Outlook import options.
    « on: February 22, 2012, 02:14:47 PM »
    Hello I am currently using cardminder for a user working here and  I want to export to Outlook but I dont want the data in the default Contacts folder, I want the data in a special Contacts folder.  I am not sure if outlook has its own import options or if its a setting in Cardminder. If anyone knows Cardminder really well pleaselet me know if there are other options hidden somewhere or if it is something I have to configure in outlook. I tried moving the folders in outlook up, making new folders and what not but it is sitll the same. It keeps exporting to that default Contacts folder.

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Cardminder Export Options and Outlook import options.
    « Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 10:47:26 AM »
    Can you export Cardminder contacts to a CSV (Coma Separated Values) file, or some other common file format?  I believe that should be the first step.  Then, create a folder in Outlook; this would be a sub-folder under Contacts.  Then, import the file you exported from Cardminder into the special folder in Outlook. 

Please your version Outlook in your next reply.