Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: opening xml document with IE9  (Read 3499 times)

lectrocrew

Topic Starter

Mentor

• ole dog learning new tricks
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • My first self-built computer
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
opening xml document with IE9
« on: February 29, 2012, 06:35:45 PM »
I have data log files of one of my trucks PCM (2003 Chevy S10 ZR2) that I recorded with my new Autoenginuity scan tool v10.0.3 . I just purchased this scanner software ($263.95) 2-6-2012 and added the GM enhanced interface ($229.95) 2-21-2012, and I haven't had much time to familiarize myself with some of the functions.
 Right now - ASAP, I need to convert some data log files recorded in xml format to be viewed in Internet Explorer or Firefox. The limited instructions for doing this are on page 61-69 of the user guide specifically page 67, where the xsl style sheet location is listed within the program is given (Program
Files/Common Files/AutoEnginuity). That stylesheet is displayed in attachment 1 and 2.
How do I work with this xsl stylesheet and xml file to make it viewable with a browser? (Please be simple with me, I'm no computer guru like most of you are  :) ).
Also, suggestions for a website to host these files. My photobucket site will only upload media files.

Thanks,
Mike

EDIT: correct attatchment location

[year+ old attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 07:08:35 PM by lectrocrew »

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos