Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: fujitsu siemens amilo l laptop  (Read 3227 times)

illiterate

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    fujitsu siemens amilo l laptop
    « on: June 14, 2012, 10:53:11 AM »
    l
    l
    logo on screen at bottom blue line i think indicates loading stops around 60per cent stays there for 3-4 minutes then screen goes black still power small flashing line top left hand corner    can hear fan working    Please help as i know nothing

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
    Re: fujitsu siemens amilo l laptop
    « Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 11:03:36 PM »
    Is the loading means booting to windows? Can you provide the model of your computer and what happens prior to the issue?

illiterate

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 05:44:49 AM »
      Is the loading means booting to windows? Can you provide the model of your computer and what happens prior to the issue?
      amilo li 2735 shows makers logo starts to boot up reaches 60 per cent blue line going up stops in that  position for about 3 mins then screen goes dark with small flashing  line top left hand corner uses vista  dont know how to put in safe mode or anything sorry for being so stupid

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
      « Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 01:20:15 AM »
      I would try booting to your BIOS setup first. Can you go there and check if you have a hard drive fitness test? Any issues or errors prior to the problem?