Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Uninstall a program  (Read 2720 times)

Marjorie

Topic Starter

Beginner

Uninstall a program
    « on: January 12, 2013, 10:18:19 AM »
    I need to uninstall Sinedots 2 from my windows 7 computer.  It is in my psp files/plugins.  When I open Sinedots 2, there is an image stuck there, I cannot remove it. Therefore, I cannot use Sinedots 2 anymore. I think if I could uninstall it, and re-install it, it would be normal again.  I can't find Sinedots in add/remove, so don't know how to uninstall it.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Uninstall a program
    « Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 11:19:04 AM »
    If y0ou had in place a incremental backup plan, you  would not have this problem.

Otherwise, you need ton use an un installer program that can deal with the issue.

Let's assume you nae using Windows 7 pro 64 bit, or a version n close that that.

Last year CNET recommended this program as a down load.
    Advanced Uninstaller PRO
    ... Advanced Uninstaller Pro's interface has a unique look but familiar functionality, with large buttons on a space-themed background. The program's features are categorized by function, such as General Tools, Registry Tools, and Internet Browser Tools. Some tools show up in more than one heading, such as the Windows Services tool. The main tool, the uninstaller, lists programs alphabetically and by version (32-bit or 64-bit) but not by installation date, version, location, and other headings we're used to seeing in an uninstaller. That's our only complaint, though, since this tool was quick and thorough in its actions.  ...
    Read more: Advanced Uninstaller PRO - CNET Download.com http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Uninstaller-PRO/3000-2096_4-10069986.html#ixzz2HmuomsqE
    As usual, you have to jump through hoops to get the 'free' download.
    I have not used it and would like to know if it works for you.